Thanks


Thanks a lot to my dear cousins Nicole and Asia for translating many my posts for me. I couldn't do this so precisely without u! :)

I also want to thank everyone, who took the photos of me on this blog: especially Daria, Kasia and my Mum. Let's not forget about Achim too, because he lent his beautiful handwriting to the title in the banner of the poster. I appreciate all that you've done for me :))


niedziela, 29 lipca 2012

Mademoiselle Adrienne




... czyli po prostu ja, Ada :)

1. Marzycielka
2. Romantyczka
3. Fashionistka

Właśnie tymi trzema słowami mogłabym w pełni określić siebie, gdyby ktoś chciał, abym zrobiła to w telegraficznym skrócie. Dlaczego? Uciekam od szarej rzeczywistości. Marzy mi się kolorowa przyszłość tętniąca życiem, wielka miłość niczym z komedii romantycznych oraz ogromna garderoba, dokładnie taka jak w "Diabeł ubiera się u Prady" :) I co najważniejsze - wierzę, że tak właśnie będzie. Nie wydaje mi się bowiem, żeby człowiek taki jak Walt Disney, który tak wiele osiągnął, mógł rzucać słowa na wiatr, mówiąc: "Jeśli potrafisz o czymś marzyć, potrafisz także tego dokonać". Niewątpliwie musi coś w tym być. Dlatego też chce zacząć realizować jedno ze swoich zamierzeń i stworzyć tego oto bloga. Pełnego moich przemyśleń odnośnie aktualnych trendów i mody, bogatego w to, co mnie inspiruje i dzięki czemu wpadam na coraz to nowsze pomysły. Nie zabraknie także moich własnych stylizacji i fotek z sesji zdjęciowych. Ogólnie wszystkiego po trochę. Ważne jednak, że wszystko będzie trzymało się głównego tematu - tak fascynującej nas mody! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... or simply, me, Ada :) 

1. Dreamer
2. Hopeless romantic
3. Fashionista

These are the three words by which I would fully describe myself, if someone ever wanted me to do so in a telegraphic form. Why? I like to run away from the everyday boring reality. I dream of a colorful future bursting with life, that one great love portrayed in romantic comedies, as well as a gigantic wardrobe, exactly like the one from "The Devil wears Prada". What's even more important, is that I believe that this is how it will be. I am not mistaken, because for a person such as Walt Disney, who achieved so much, I doubt he would speak idly, saying: "If you can dream it, you can do it." There must be some kind of undoubtable meaning to that. This is why I also want to realize one of my dreams and create this blog here, full of my thoughts concerning current trends and fashion, enriched with my inspirations, thanks to which I come up with even newer ideas, including my own sets and photos from photoshoots. A little bit of everything, but more importantly, everything will revolve around the main topic: the fascinating world of fashion! :) 



1 komentarz: